It's been a while.

As my dear husband reminded me this morning, it's been a while since I've updated the ol' blog. Actually, what he said was "Hey. Your blog sucks." So in honor of it being 5 months since I've posted, here are 5 new updates on my life.
1. We have a new addition to our family. It's sort of like a baby, except it's a cat. We got Tucker about 11 days ago - he's about 10 weeks old, and 2lbs-8oz of high-octane excitement.
2. The Office, Season 3 just came out on DVD. We marathoned it up with our friends LiJo and Mike this weekend, and naturally, we dined on jello, mixed berry yogurt, M&Ms, indian food, and other Office-themed snacks.
3. My lil' sis Kristen Grace is rocking high school. Love her.
4. Luke and I moved out of the townhouse and into a house in Pine Grove Mills... I still giggle with excitement every time that I remember that we have a backyard.
5. Clay Aiken's "Invisible" is still the creepiest song on the airwaves. I mean, "If I was invisible - I could just watch you in your room - If I was invisible - I'd make you mine tonight." I've never quite understood how Clay being invisible would help make her his tonight, and honestly, I'm too weirded out to put any more thought into it.
Subscribe by RSS