Blinterview #4!

Well folks, today is an important day in the blogoverse. It has taken 2.5 years, but I was finally able to secure a blinterview with my dearest BFF Lisa. When we moved to State College, I considered hosting a reality show to find a BFF, but Paris Hilton hit up MTV with the idea first. Fortunately, I found Lisa. There are about plenty-six reasons why she is my BFF, but I'll let you be the judge:
Q: What is your Favorite way to eat macaroni and cheese?
A: From a pot where the contents of 3+ blue boxes have been cooked by
Jen. Hot dog on the side.
Q: If Penny, your adorably tiny puppy, was a superhero, who would she be and why?
A: For some reason, only cartoon characters are coming to mind. Although
she does have a strong resemblance to Splinter, I think that she would
be more like Mighty Mouse.
Q: What is your favorite crystal light flavor?
A: Orange, Strawberry, Banana. It's kinda hard to find.
Q: Any bachelorette or so you think you can dance predictions?
A: Bachelorette - the commercial pilot Jake. It is way too early for dance predictions. Mostly because I don't remember any of their names.
Q: Who would you rather be BFFs with (other than me, obvi-sauce) and why: Pam Beesley, Juno MacGuff, Charlotte York, or Shanna M Jenkins?
A: Pam Beesley. 1) I could be part of the finer things club, 2) I could IM her all day and she would have the best stories, 3) I would have an excuse to hang out with Jim and play tricks on Dwight.
Q: If you had to eat one flavor of baskin robbins ice cream for the rest of your life, why is Tom Brady so hot?
A: This is a very interesting question. Rainbow Sherbet mysterious smile? Gold Medal Ribbon hot body? Icing on the Cake tall dark and handsome? Either way, I can't make up my mind.
Q: Slapchop or Shamwow?
A: Slapchop. Ice cream toppings. Plus, I could get rid of my boring life.
Q: What circa-2009 product do you feel you could not live without? Vera Bradley whatever, Toms shoes, water bottle made out of metal, fiber one frosted shredded wheat
A: Although fiber one frosted shredded wheat keeps my husband and my bff regular, I think I would have to say Tom's shoes. Why are they so cute? And giving back to kids while I get a new pair of shoes - can that get any better?
Q: Reilly or Tucker. Who would you rather be stranded on a desert island with
and why. (I won't tell, and I don't think Reilly can read, but that's
debatable.)
A: Oh man. Stranded on a desert island? Tucker fo shiz. He would hunt
for me and get me food. While Reilly would be great company, we
wouldn't last long.
Subscribe by RSS