WSCMR-2



Here is your 2nd weekly St.Clair Movie Report:
1. Lost Season 1 Disc 1. Pretty awesome... But can we make it through the rest of the episodes before the 4th season of 24 is released on Dec 6? Challenge extended. A+
2. Beyond the Sea . The story of Bobby Darin, starring Kevin Spacey. Luke says "I watched the rest of it, and the only thing I really got from it was that song (Mack the Knife) stuck in my head for the rest of the night." Looks like Old Macky won't be back. C+ (The plus is for 'Splish Splash'.)
3. Gilmore Girls: Season 3: Disk 4. Entertaining as usual. Unfortunately, I had seen these episodes on TV, but it was fun to play the "I-know-what's-gonna-happen and-you-don't" game with Luke. Luke says "Not enough Michel." Okay, he didn't really say it, but I bet he thought it. A
Subscribe by RSS