WSCMR-5

Our 5th St.Clair Movie Report:
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Absolutely magical... We were both so excited to see this movie, and it certainly did not disappoint us. St.Clair Best Movie of the Year. A+++++
Gilmore Girls: Season 4, Disks 2-4. (Hey, it's been a while since the last movie report.) I really hope Luke and Lorelai start dating soon.
Firefly: Season 1 (and only), Disk 1 (and only that we will ever watch.) Through watching this movie, we learned that just because one SciFi show is great does not mean that another one will be tolerable. Bad acting, crude humor at times, and just a lame plot. D (would be F, except that the cast includes Jewel Staite(Disney's "Flash Forward"- Matt and Kristen, remember that show??).
Dances with Wolves. Before we watched this, I was pretty sure that I did not like it at all the first time I saw it (except for the "Put that in your book" part, of course). Boy was I wrong... what a great movie- appropriate amounts of violence (I only had to close my eyes once), great acting, and a pretty good story overall. B, because I haven't been able to think up a good indian name for myself.
Fantastic 4. Hmm. Since I fell asleep both times we tried to watch this, I can't accurately rate this movie. You'd think that my falling asleep would warrant an extremely low rating, but if that were true, then no movies would rate above a B-. Margie said it was okay. C+
Subscribe by RSS