WSCMR-7



Due to the fact that Netflix took 1 whole week to receive our last DVD, things have been a little slow on the St.Clair movie front...

Gilmore Girls: Season 5, Disk 1. Wowie... Some great things are happening in Stars Hollow! The Lorelei-relationship we've been waiting for the past 4 seasons has finally become a reality... A+.

Sideways. Not terribly impressed... Paul Giamatti plays a depressed writer who takes his best friend on a week-long bachelor party in Wine Country, CA... Way too much swearing and not enough wine. D.

Doogie Howser, M.D. Season 1, Disk 1. Blast from our past... It's amazing how different your perception of things is when you're little. Like, the fact that Doogie was 16 and a surgeon seemed completely normal to me when I was 7... I felt badly for him that his parents didn't treat him like an adult... Now it all seems ridiculous- but extremely entertaining. The scariest part was when Vinnie said "I have to wait 20 years? Well, I guess I'll see you in 2009." Yikes... We're getting older.

0 comments: