WSCMR-8



SeaQuest DSV: Season 1, Disk 1. Yet another example of a show I used to love, but now realize how completely ridiculous it was. B+ for Flipper, or whatever that talking Dolphin's name is.

Gilmore Girls Season 5: Disk 4. Still my favorite show of all time, but a little too over-dramatic lately... Luke seems to think that Logan Huntzburger is a creep, but I think he's pretty fun. A- for when Doyle was holding an enormous bag of chips that made him look about 2 feet tall.

March of the Penguins. I never ever would have rented this movie... but once again, my dear husband has picked a winner... the penguins were adorable, the narration (Morgan Freeman) was great, and it managed to be highly educational without being boring... and there was none of that crazy flying camera movement that was in the IMAX penguin movie that gave me motion sickness... A+

In Her Shoes. A double-date pick from our friends (and fellow NetFlixers)... In my opinion, Shirley MacLaine stole the show. B

0 comments: