Blinterview... #2!

Well folks... you've waited long enough. So, with no further adieu, I bring you...
Blinterview #2 - An Interview with my Sister.
J - I hear you've been swimming... any chance we'll see you in the 2008 Olympics?
K - Well I don't think I will be there anytime soon, but maybe some friends on my swim team could.
J - Best way to make Macaroni and Cheese - too much milk, not enough milk, or the amount that it says on the box?
K - I like Mac & Cheese dry, so I would say put a little less milk than what it says.
J - Hmmm... Well, if you like eating Mac and Cheese dry, you may want to try eating Instant Oatmeal right out of the packet... Pretty tasty, if you ask me.
J - If your brother Matt was a Toy Story character, who would he be?
K - Rex... absolutely.
J - If you could have any superhero talent, what would it be?
K - I think my super power would be having psychic powers.
J - What is the muddiest that you've ever been?
K - Well, I think the muddiest I've been is when I had a soccer game and it started pouring. And I remember falling a lot and being really muddy all over. Well, maybe except my face.
J - What is your favorite Great America ride?
K - I have two... can I have two? My favorite Great America ride has to be Raging Bull, and my second favorite would be V2.
(Interviewer's Note: That's "Vertical Velocity", for those not obsessed with the only place in America that you can still wear purple Umbros and get away with it.)
J - Would you rather be able to: Juggle like Luke, play Donkey Konga like awesome big sister Jenny, make apple slices like your mom, sing "Listen Listen" like your dad, or be able to wake up early every morning like your brother Matt?
K - I rather play Donkey Konga like you! Waking up early is definitely not my thing.
J - I don't blame you... My Donkey Konga skills are definitely something to be admired... On the other hand, Luke's dad obliterated me on "Rock this Town," so maybe I still have some work to do.
J - Do you wish there were only 8 questions to answer?
K - It really doesn't matter how many questions as long as they're not dumb ones! And these are definitely not dumb, they're a lot of fun to answer!
(Interviewer's Note: I promise, I did not edit her response. She's just really that awesome.)
J - Last question... What is the most recently played song on your iPod?
K - "A Little Less Sixteen Candles" by Fall Out Boy.
J - The most recently played song on my non-iPod mp3 player is "I Just Called to Say I Love You." I think I may be tragically unhip.
Subscribe by RSS