To the T!

From March until this past Sunday, I had only ridden 37 miles on my bike. I'd like to say that I've been really busy lately... but in that same amount of time, I've watched at least 65 hours of movies, and spent about 30 hours checking facebook profiles.
So this week, I committed myself to getting acquainted with the ol' Trek 1000.
On Monday, I rode about 10 miles, for about 45 minutes... That night, Luke gave me a challenge. Make it to the T. The "T" is on a local ride called the Circleville Loop, an 18-mile ride that Luke does on his easy days. The T is about 5 miles from our house, and to get to it, you have to ride up a few tricky hills (tricky for me, anyway).
On Tuesday, I did it. I rode to the T, stopped to take a picture on my phone, rode back, then rode to campus and back home for a total of 15 miles. I was pretty pumped.
Here's the elevation map of the Circleville Loop... I rode from about mile 2 through mile 7. 
Hopefully soon I'll be able to report that I tackled the rest.
Subscribe by RSS