Blinterview #3


He swims, he plays basketball, he jumps around while he plays video games... Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you a blinterview with my brother Matt!

J - Would you rather eat lima beans for every meal or be in math class all day?
M - I'd rather have math all day, because it's fun this year.
J - Fun like going to the beach, or fun like getting cavities filled? You decide.

J - What is your favorite flavor of Kool-Aid?
M - Cherry.

J - What is the best secret for a GameCube game?
M - How to rename the characters in Golden Sun.
J - I still can't figure out how to make Mario fly.

J - If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be, and why?
M - I'd have a dog, because you can rely on them.

J - If you could make a robot, what 3 things would you engineer it to do?
M - Clean my room, the sink, and the toilet.

J - What do you get in your ice cream at ColdStone?
M - Oreos.

J - Who is your favorite teacher this year?
M - Mr. Schmitt.

J - If you were stuck on a desert island, and you could only bring one thing, what would it be?
M - Food.
J - You're always thinking, Matt... Always thinking.

0 comments: