Well ma'am, that there's your problem.

On Sunday night, I broke my kitten. That's right. I broke him.
I was making some yummy apple things for dessert, and Tucker was hanging out with me in the kitchen. He usually lays on the floor behind me, or sits up in the window, but Sunday he was sitting next to me, hoping to be showered with flour and butter.
I had to grab something out of the pantry, and knew I needed to get there and back before Tucker figured out that the butter was unattended on the counter. So I took one big step... and accidentally landed all of my pregnant lady weight onto Tucker's tail.
He didn't yelp or meow or anything. He just retreated to the living room to stare at me and figure out if I meant to do that or not. So I went over to apologize and feel his tail and then I felt...
A kink. In the middle of his tail. The doctor said it's probably fine, but it still makes me the worst kitten mom of all time.
Subscribe by RSS